- List of Partner Universities
Applicants to TJU shall be selected and submitted by their home institutions. Applicants are expected to
1. Be nominated by a TJU exchange partner university.
2. Meet the minimum academic "good standing" requirement of the host institution.
3. Meet the Chinese language requirement of the program when necessary.
1. Completed application form
2. One recommendation letter written by a faculty member of the applicant’s home institution
3. Transcript of academic record
4. Resume or personal statement
5. Certificate of current enrollment
6. Photocopy of ID or passport (page with photo)
7. Certificate of language proficiency (if applying for Chinese studies)
8. Photocopy of Insurance Documents (For Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao Only)
1. Check with your home institution to confirm if TJU is an exchange partner of your home institution;
2. Consult your academic advisor/departmental coordinator on the suitability of the proposed exchange study and related procedures. Approval of your participation in exchange study is at the discretion of your home institution;
3. Prepare necessary application materials and submit them through the student exchange coordinator of your home university.
Syllabus and Courses
30 April, for Fall Semester enrolment (September Entry)
15 November, for Spring Semester enrolment (February Entry)
English-medium Courses for undergraduate students at TJU-2014
English-medium Courses for master students at TJU-2014
-For international students:
International Student Dormitory（Room rate as of 2014: 58RMB/night/room for single-occupancy and 140RMB/night/room for double-occupancy）
-For students from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao:
University Hostel (Room rate as of 2014: 138RMB/room/night for single-occupancy and 188RMB/night/room for double-occupancy with free internet access)