1. To whom we issue TJU Pre-admission Letter
TJU Pre-admission Letter is issued by the Admission Team of International Admissions Office to support your scholarship/sponsorship application to the other authorities in your home country, such as:
- To the dispatching authority in your home country while applying for Chinese Government Scholarship – Bilateral Program.
- To the intuition/authority concerned in your home country for sponsoring your further study in China.
Candidates who have received financial support or scholarship are welcome to contact us for the TJU Pre-admission Letter to complete your application procedures.
Applicants for Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program (CUP) should NOT request the Pre-admission Letter for submitting back to TJU.
2. How to get TJU Pre-admission Letter
1). Send us all the required documents to our email: email@example.com ;
2). Or submit the required documents in hard copies in person to the International Admissions Office of TJU.
For the eligible applicants, we will issue the TJU Pre-admission Letter in 7 working days upon receiving the documents.
3. Documents Required for Pre-admission
1). Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship Program -Bilateral Program. (or Application Form for Home Country Program)
2). Photocopy of Passport
3). Highest diploma or degree certificate; or an official Certificate of Enrollment for the ones still studying at school;
4). Official transcript;
5). Study Plan or Research Proposal (Graduate students only);
6). Certificate/statement of scholarship/sponsorship issued by the authority or institution concerned.
Welcome to Tianjin University, Tianjin, China